Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Desperate Housewives - Season 7, Episode 14 - Flashback

Desperate Housewives - Flashback
Lynette fights back when her mother (guest star Polly Bergen as Stella) tries to force the Scavos to pose for a family portrait with her obnoxious new husband, Frank (guest star Larry Hagman). Meanwhile, Susan is presented with a kidney donation from an unlikely source, Gabrielle refuses to confront her past while undergoing therapy to discover what's causing her underlying obsession with her doll, Bree continues to keep the existence of Keith's (guest star Brian Austin Green) son a secret from him, and Mike reaches out to biological son Zach (Cody Kasch) to see if he was involved in adopted father Paul's shooting.
WATCH VIDEO  HERE!!!

Quotes
Stella: (to Lynette) Hey, why don't you and the whole "fam-damily" come to my house for dinner Sunday night?
Lynette: I thought you were coming here Sunday night, I was gonna send one of the kids to pick you up.
Stella: Nah... I think it's better if you come to me.
Lynette: Oh, but Sunday is a school night, and Tom's got an early meeting Monday morning... how about Saturday?
Stella: Nah... Sunday. Oh, heads up: dinners at the center are fancy, you'll have to squeeze those boys of yours into some jackets and ties.
(Stella gets up and prepares to leave)

Lynette: B-but, mom... mom... MOM! Are you not listening? It's not gonna work for us.
Stella: I would think you would wanna make it work, Lynette. Given everything I'm gonna be doing for the family.
Lynette: Are you blackmailing me?
Stella: No! I'm inviting you to dinner. If you can't make it, I can ask one of your sisters.
(Stella winks at her and then leaves; Lynette is less than pleased with her mother's behavior) 
Gabrielle: (to Carlos) I love therapy!
Carlos: (apparently skeptic) Really?
Gabrielle: Yeah! It's like a talk show, where I'm the guest and the only topic is me. 
Dr. Wyner: Gaby, why don't you like to talk about your childhood?
Gabrielle: What's the point? The past is the past.
Dr. Wyner: Well, sometimes what happens to us in the past affects who we are today.
Gabrielle: (changing the subject) Oh, by the way, Jagger? Big cuddler.
Dr. Wyner: Gaby, come on. We're gonna have to go deeper here.
Gabrielle: Well, that's the thing about me: there is no deeper. Ask any of my friends. I'm the shallowest person they know. I'm just... skin, a little blood, and stories about Keith Richards drinking out of my shoes.
Dr. Wyner: You don't have to be afraid. Let's talk about your childhood.
Gabrielle: Do you have any wine?
Dr. Wyner: We don't really do wine in therapy.
Gabrielle: Ah! Well, you should. A few glasses and you'd have your patients whining about how daddy didn't love them in half the time.
(nighttime on Wisteria Lane, as Keith Watson walks home carrying a pizza box)
Mary Alice: (narrating) It doesn't matter where we're going... it doesn't matter how quickly we try to get there... it doesn't matter that we never look back. The past we left behind will still find a way... (Amber watches from a distance as Keith enters the house)... to catch up to us. 
Monroe: Your landlady's showing me an apartment. I figured now we're back in each other's lives, it would be better if I lived close.
Susan: Yeah, uh... Here's the thing about that. There's close... and then there's "Glenn Close". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Text

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TV SERIES ONLINE Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template